intern to assist in the operations of the WINAD office
The Women's Institute for Alternative Development seeks a part-time outreach and communications intern to assist in the operations of the WINAD office.
The internâ€™s primary responsibilities are to assist in managing WINAD's online presence and social networking for WINAD's campaign activities. The intern will also be responsible for stakeholder management.
- Currently enrolled in or completed University-level education
- Ability to work independently
- Strong writing skills
- Experience in event planning or community mobilization
- Enthusiasm and commitment to the organizationâ€™s mission
- Familiarity with social networking tools
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
Internship requires: part-time, starting immediately through end August 2013. The internship is unpaid
To apply send cover letter, resume, and 2 references to Folade Mutota, Executive Director email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis.